2010/05/12

Lisbon sightseeing in preparation for UXLX.

Tomorrow it begins. Due to the massive ash induced delays I wasn't able to attend the pre-conference get-together but I did manage to see a bit of Lisbon. Unfortunately the pope was there to and it was jam-packed with people and they blasted pope music through loudspeakers throughout the whole city centre (Three things he has in common with a recently deceased pop star).

I had some traditional Portuguese cuisine at a touristy restaurant and I whole-heartedly agree with the Jews: seafood and meat do not mix well. Tomorrow I'll try something else on the menu.

Going down town passing by Praça dos Restauradores

The view from the hotel room - Aguas Livres

Oh, and on an unrelated note: HTC started twittering that they are rolling out 2.1 updates for certain phones maybe soon they will release the update for Hero!

No comments: